Core Landscapes has developed functional and sustainable ways of growing crops in containers giving people the opportunity to try out a wide range of food-growing all year round, from sweet potato to grafted tomato plants.
Focusing on sustainable and organic growing techniques – much thought is given to moisture retention and soil health through good soil management, as well as encouraging thriving bio-diversity in the gardens.
Volunteers and students can expand existing food growing skills, or learn some new ones, putting into practice lots of different gardening techniques – then try out their own ideas of growing crops at home – on window-sills, balconies, gardens or anywhere else.
We cover lots of gardening topics including…
- All about the soil – from compost making to liquid feeds
- Sowing new seeds – indoor and outdoor techniques
- Making new plants from old – lots of propagation skills
- Herbs for window boxes – things you can try at home
- Food all year round – including the winter months
- Pest and disease control (organically) – no need for chemical sprays
- Seasonal Inspiration and lots more…
Want to get involved?