- Subsidised plant stock – we have a range of resilient and wildlife friendly perennials, herbs, annuals and some shrubs and trees for sale at our site.
- A site visit – at your site for advice on site surveys, access, irrigation, leases etc. (Free of charge on Tuesdays or Thursdays.)
- Design advice – what aspects to take into account when designing a community project from scratch.
- On going email support – as your project develops – troubleshooting, advice and signposting.
- Growing to order – a range of perennials, annuals or vegetable plant stock of your choice. Core Landscapes propagates and grows on ready for your project to plant out.
- Guided tours – for your project members at our site to get ideas, ask questions, and get advice.
- Short training sessions/workshops on any area around community/school gardening from setting up/funding/most areas of horticulture – depending on what you and your group most needs support with.
- Short taster sessions (approx 1hr) at our site free of charge on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Half day sessions up to 2-3hrs long (£150) community discount @ £120 (at your site or our site at a time that suits you).
- Full day sessions up to 5 hrs long (£250) community discount @ £200 (at your site or our site at a time that suits you).
Costs includes prep time, planning and materials with a 20% community project discount.
The workshop is bespoke to whatever area(s) you’d like the training on.