Open to the general public for Plant Sales on:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays 10.00am-3.00pm.
Please contact us directly if you wish to make an order out of these hours and we can accommodate. Though a “micro” plant nursery we produce an interesting range of herbs, perennials and seasonal bedding alongside some larger shrubs and trees. We currently have some heritage variety apple trees for sale and seasonally available fig trees and grape vines. We specialise in growing plants suitable for container growing and challenging sites and community green spaces.
- Horticultural advice on all the stock we provide
- Top tips for thriving plants by qualified staff
- Bug hotels and window boxes
- Specialist advice on container growing
- Local delivery for large orders
- Growing on plants service for local schools and other community garden projects
Most of the plants we supply we have been propagated and brought on by us under organic gardening principles. We grow a good range of different plants suitable for many different sites, soils, and aspects so there is something for everyone.
NB Plants are sold subject to the stock available at the time.
With enough lead-up time we can supply larger orders for landscapers, corporate companies, and other community organisations.
We also offer a ‘sale or return’ to individuals known to the project if customers wish to sell plants at a local event.
Plant Sales Events
*Saturday Open Day – June 17th 10.00am – 5.00pm*
part of the Open Garden Squares weekend www.opensquares.org